<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

toilet break


The way you made me laugh
The way you made me smile
The feelings we shared
As we walked those distant miles




This is freaking funny, if toilet signs here were like that, Sg would be a far more interesting place. hahaahahahahahaaahaah!!

Today is a really tiring day. I'm still awake at 1 am now trying to squeeze bits and pieces of SS globalisation into my head/brain/mind/whatever but I think it is already showing signs of rejection and overflow?

Elea, Jia2 and I decided we would have study sessions in June but the thought of having to wake up to books worksheets and nothing but work is just so uninviting.

We had Prelim Eng oral today. Well, damn, I think I screwed up pic des(expected) and then convo I hope I didn't go out of point. Miss Sie please be generous. I got her for sec one oral too, I can remember it so well, the question was

"Tell me about your ambition"

*stunned,squeezes brain juices for something to say*

"Oh, I want to work in an advertising company when I grow up" (HAHA!)

"Really?? Then if I were to ask you to advertise my keychain(that was hanging on her pencilcase) how would you go about it?"

*freaking shocked* I gave her a "HUH!!!-like-okay-damn-it-please-lah-advertise-what?!-but-okay-I'll-do-it" face.

Then I somehow did it but I forgot how I advertised that thing already. Gosh so random!

I realise I got many ambitions ever since I was young. Some of them are very very off.

Pri 2: brain surgeon
Pri 3: A & E doctor
Pri 4: lawyer
Pri 5: policewoman
Pri 6: interior designer
Sec 1: work in an advertising company?
Sec 2: fashion designer
Sec 3: singer? work in an advertising company?
Sec 4: -i haven't decided yet-

like wth. haha. -.- ALL unrealistic flapdoodle.

Dahsexyzah told us about VJ dance concert. I'M SO GOING! I think I was overexcited when I heard about it. No, but I would kill to go. Jia2 go please!
Short post it shall be! I'm going to sleep.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN ALY! ily!